Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a wealth of inforamtion on this forum!!! I own a 1974 446 awaiting resto, 1976 446 in resto, 1980 222 awaiting resto and 1986 224 the workhorse.

Someday I'll have to reveal Clems' Tips and Tricks to getting the wife to agree to another GT purchase!

Take care,

Clem

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Clem: Welcome to the site, we're glad your here! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Nice collection of tractors! Please feel at home here, we have a great membership. Be sure to visit the comprehensive Technical Library and Tractor FAQs. There are also FAQs up top on utilizing the many features of the site. For pure reading pleasure, please visit our History section on the Home Page. Look forward to following the restorations. I'll be watching for the reveal on your tips, we are always striving to gain intelligence so we can own more CCI tractors!
:usa2: :usa2: :usa2: Look forward to talking on site! :usa: :usa: :usa:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Garden Tractor Nerd
359 Posts
Clem said:
Someday I'll have to reveal Clems' Tips and Tricks to getting the wife to agree to another GT purchase!
[fade:1jqn9kku]Welcome[/fade:1jqn9kku] Clem :wave: ! We're ALWAYS grateful to have another Case, Colt or Ingersoll enthusiast with us. We like to pick their brains just as they like to pick the forum's. What surprises me, however, is that no one has jumped all over your "Tips and Tricks" statement and begged you to reveal the secret. I know it's a little early since you just joined the forum and all but man I've not known any of these guys to be that slow. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kenneth :geek:

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Clem,
Allow me to welcome you to our little group of enthusiasts.

Then, allow me to ask you to kindly overlook most of the posts above this one. :sidelaugh: Believe it or not, these are all good people when they are sober but sometimes they tend to get carried away with one another and seem to forget that they came here to welcome a new member to the fold. I may have to open a large can of WHOOP-ASS in the two ADMIN forums on your behalf. :trink: We look forward to reading your posts in the various forums whenever you are ready. Instructions on posting photos can be found in the Help and Feedback section.

Thanks for choosing CCI.

Hilda :thumbsup:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Snotrocket said:
This whole thread makes me want to give someone this avatar.

I'll take it. I post from a 'mobile device' and I don't have an avatar because photo editing is a pain on Android.

Now back on topic...

Welcome Clem, please do post your secrets! My wife isn't the biggest fan of me buying one antique garden tractor! I got her to go with it because it came with a rotortiller for her garden lol!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.