Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.
welp, I found this hitch but I must be missing something or not seeing it.
Im the newbie with the 4120 All Hydraulic and a couple weeks later my brother gave me a 446.
I tried seeing how this hitch hooks up but don’t get it. On both the 4120 and 446
Road surface Asphalt Wood Wall Tints and shades
Automotive tire Road surface Asphalt Grey Gas
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Automotive lighting Hood
Liquid Automotive lighting Light Amber Orange
it looks like it should hook into the lift plate from the arm that came with it but the post on the arm is too big to get through the lift plate.
will this work for either of my machines?
thank you guys.

·
Ingersoll Dealer
1,387 Posts
Hi guys.
welp, I found this hitch but I must be missing something or not seeing it.
Im the newbie with the 4120 All Hydraulic and a couple weeks later my brother gave me a 446.
I tried seeing how this hitch hooks up but don’t get it. On both the 4120 and 446 View attachment 123864 View attachment 123865 View attachment 123866 View attachment 123867 it looks like it should hook into the lift plate from the arm that came with it but the post on the arm is too big to get through the lift plate.
will this work for either of my machines?
thank you guys.
Penth2o,

You are missing the C25382 adapter plate. With the missing part this hitch should work on either of your tractors although you will likely have to get the later style (thin) mounting bracket for the LH side to use it on the 4020 or modify the bracket due to the larger diameter of the hydraulic motor.

Here is a link to the C25382, we usually keep 10 or so in stock.

Bob

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you Bob.
I mis spoke. I have the 4120 all hydraulic tractor. Would that plate still work or do I need another part? Also, what is this good for? Do you put a ball on it and you’re able to lift up and lower whatever is connected to it?
I was looking for the 3 Point and found this in my travels.
thanks again.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thank you Bob.
I mis spoke. I have the 4120 all hydraulic tractor. Would that plate still work or do I need another part? Also, what is this good for? Do you put a ball on it and you’re able to lift up and lower whatever is connected to it?
I was looking for the 3 Point and found this in my travels.
thanks again.
Yes, you still need the plate. The plate goes on were the front arm connects. It is still needed/works for a 4120.

One can attach a ball to a sleeve hitch and do exactly what you describe. I use it all the time for that. The sleeve hitch also works with the rototiller and other attachments like box scraper/blade and moldboard plow.

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts