Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Congratulations AK! It is always exciting to bring that new tractor home, especially if it's free with only a 150 hours! :thumbup: She looks sweeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I take it your already mowing the winter grass! :thumbup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey folks, thank you all for your kind words. I was able to read the hour meter clearly today, (had my glasses with me for once) the actual reading is 135.2 hrs. and I must say it is the sweetest running garden tractor I've ever used. I mentioned I have Cub Cadet 125 which is hydrostatic drive and thought that was nice... the Ingy is way smoother and easier to control in close quarters. Needless to say I have a new favorite tractor. I will take some more pics of the tractor and attachments this week, I was busy renovating a bathroom all day today to make up for lost time yesterday (I snuck off to get some tractor according to my G.F.) Anyway, thanks again and enjoy the great spring weather... at least around here!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.