Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first time posting here and I was wondering if there are any plans of a Cabin for my 200 series tractor.

I am planing on using this little case next winter, and reading both this site and another site, I am trying to put together a plan.

If someone knew of a drawing with dimmentions and the likes, I would be everso gratefull for a link to such.

Thankyou very much

Norm.

·
Site Founder
3,600 Posts
Several people have built their own homemade cabs but it's quite a process.

I would look for a cab for the tractor that is OEM that might need some work.

There aren't any complete plans with measurements anywhere that I'm aware of.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hydriv said:
Do you realize that Case offered cabs for their tractors?
I understand these cabs are mostly for the 400 series, I am looking for a 200 Series cab.

Up this far north, everything is Cub Cadet Yellow, or JohnDeere Green, very rarely you see a Ingersoll.

A set of plans can be followed easily.

If you know of a cab available or a set of plans, I would love to see it.

Thank you

·
Site Founder
3,600 Posts
1. Go into your User Control Panel and add your location so we all know just how far north you are.

2. Put an ad in the For Sale/ Trade section. Some of the guys on here have a virtual scrap yard of parts and tractors.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Cabs for the 400's are somewhat easier to find but cabs for the 200 Series are definitely out there. I don't know of a cab available and as Snotrocket mentioned, I don't know of any cab plans that exist. I do know of people who have modified cabs that came off of a Deere or IH Cub Cadet so that they fit onto their Case. I also know of members who have made their own cabs from scratch with no plans other than an idea in their head as to what they wanted.

Members Grummy, Boomer and Creekhed are people you might want to consult.

Here is a link to Grummy's site.

http://www.data-cut.com/casecab.htm

I also understand that the Yahoo Case forum may have a measured drawing of a cab in their FILES section. Here is the link.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/casegardentractors/

You will have to join that site first in order to access the FILES. You will find the FILES section on the far left of your screen in the yellow box when you are in the forum message page. If you cannot find that drawing, then just post on the site and someone will direct you to it. Perhaps they have that one over on an adjacent forum site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.