·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://lansing.craigslist.org/grd/2328373635.html

Case 60in mower - $800 (St Johns)
Date: 2011-04-16, 8:59AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have and older case mower. I have use it for 5 years and have had no trouble with it. The only reason im selling it is im looking for a smaller one. I might trade for smaller one and some cash. Give me a call 989-620-5169

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
i have to laugh when I read ads like that because I wonder if he should have added this line.

I have use it for 5 years and have had no trouble with it. In fact, I never spent a dime on it except to put fuel in it and add some oil now and then.

·
Registered
10 Posts
it is a great price and a great tractor. So great in fact, that I went and picked it up yesterday along with a 54" plow that he had. Thus my registration to this forum!

It does have a Linamar engine, I'll probably be posting questions about said engine in a little while.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
schrizzity said:
it is a great price and a great tractor. So great in fact, that I went and picked it up yesterday along with a 54" plow that he had. Thus my registration to this forum!

It does have a Linamar engine, I'll probably be posting questions about said engine in a little while.
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.