Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my 1980 Case 646BH I assuming it is the large feed hose from reservoir tank to the pump is the supply line from what I can tell anyway from manual. Someone has replaced the pump and hooked hose to a barb on pump kinking the line and without a doubt, restricting flow.

Any ideas/suggestions on how to fix this? Is there a curved pipe I can put in place that would swivel at the pump allowing me to tighten it without pulling out the motor and pump?

I would post picture but can't figure how to post pictures on a post.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Go to the Help and Feedback section and find the instructions on how to post photos.

Replace the existing hose that goes between the reservoir and the pump inlet with a new SUCTION HOSE from a place that sells hydraulic hose, fittings, pumps, cylinders, motors etc. They will have an appropriate fitting as well. Use your Yellow Pages under Hydraulics. Do not use any other type of hose. Hydraulic suction hose is made specifically for this application.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.