Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to have to learn how to post pics so I can get an assist id-ing this thing. Is reportedly from a 446 that was parted out and came with some parts I'm picking up. Not sure what its for and I've been through a number of the parts manuals.

Any wisdom? All I know is its a single spool hydro valve.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
No 446 was ever fitted with a single spool valve other than the PTO at the rear. In the first few years of the 442 and 444 models, the hydraulic implement lift was optional and therefore the travel valve was a single spool style. After 1972 arrived, the 442 was gone from the scene and all 444's and 446's came with the Hy-lift feature as standard and of course, so did all 448's.

If the valve is truly a OEM Case product, then most likely it came from a either an early 100 Series or a 200 Series because Hy-lift was an option on 220's and 222's for several years.

A photo would be needed to determine the truth.

Go to the Help and Feedback section and read the tutorial on how to post photos.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.