Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Site Founder
1,801 Posts
Ok-Here goes: Mr. Nutcase purchased the unit. He had to pay $100 more because someone who saw his post called the guy and offered more. Nice eh?

The deleted part concerned Mr. Nutcase's overuse of the terms: like and you know what I mean.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
mastifflawyer said:
Ok-Here goes: Mr. Nutcase purchased the unit. He had to pay $100 more because someone who saw his post called the guy and offered more. Nice eh?

The deleted part concerned Mr. Nutcase's overuse of the terms: like and you know what I mean.
Finally..... a complete translation of the event. :sidelaugh: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I guess I should have offered the guy $200.00 more. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
261 Posts
It doesn't look to me like he ever showed any info about where the tractor was located or contact info of the seller. Sounds like a sellers ploy to get a little more money to me. Worst yet it sounds like it worked.
Congrats on your purchase though.

·
Registered
261 Posts
I may be slow or maybe I don't have all the info. That tractor was posted on this forum or was it on CL? You waited for two weeks to call and someone else did too? He only wanted $400 and you had to give an extra $100? He wanted $300 for the deck separate so you could have got the tractor for $100? You didn't have a firm deal with the seller but he waited on you to get answers from the forum and in the meantime put off a deal for more money?
Man I haven't been this confused since Kennedy's magic bullet or the great torq debate.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.