Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 4020 and ordered a new main wiring harness C 43227. It has neither the wires nor the six plug connector going to the seat safety switch, and only two of the three connectors at the travel switches. Has anyone experienced this harness and if so what did you do to accommodate the seat safety switch and the travel switches? Thanks..
Jetf14

·
Registered
481 Posts
Jetf14 said:
I have a 4020 and ordered a new main wiring harness C 43227. It has neither the wires nor the six plug connector going to the seat safety switch, and only two of the three connectors at the travel switches. Has anyone experienced this harness and if so what did you do to accommodate the seat safety switch and the travel switches? Thanks..
Jetf14
Its possible you got the main harness and the others are a seperate part? Wait for Brian (bhildret) to chime in here as he is a dealer and can help you out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Caseman2 said:
Jetf14 said:
Jetf14
Its possible you got the main harness and the others are a seperate part? Wait for Brian (bhildret) to chime in here as he is a dealer and can help you out.
Thank you for your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.