Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone...I am oldsquare1...from NorthCentral Ohio. I own a '79 224. My intention is to slowly restore it, while continuing to use it regularily. I am here to learn from those who have been there and done that, and hopefully, someday share a morsel of knowledge from my own experiences. Thanks for allowing me aboard.

·
Registered
568 Posts
Welcome, oldsquare.
Good to see yet another Buckeye here on the site. I'm sure that you will find a lot of help here for your restoration efforts. Some of us will be at the show in Sugar Creek on May 14th if you want to kill a Saturday.
John

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the welcome John. In the very short time I've been poking around on the site, I've already found a wealth of info...I think I'm going to like it here. I just checked, and Sugar Creek is about 80 miles away (I'm near Willard), and that's doable. Could you give me more info, or an online source? I'd love to see what's out there.
Thanks again,
Ken

·
Registered
877 Posts
Welcome! I've found that there is a great bunch of people here and will help with any problem at hand. Good that you've poked around the site, and I hope you've been to the tech section. It's awesome.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Thank you for joining our group, Ken.

I hope that this site meets all of your needs. If you have any problems, you can ask questions about the site itself in the forum called Help and Feedback. We have also put what we call a STICKY at the top of all the other forums that tell you what that forum is for. They say "Welcome to the ....." OR "Read before Posting", Those will help you to be on the same page as everyone else.

Feel free to send a PM (private message) to any member including those of us in ADMIN if you feel the need. In the meantime, explore, read and join in. Especially the last one. We want everyone to join into the conversations here.

Tom

·
Registered
568 Posts
tanandorange said:
Welcome, oldsquare.
Good to see yet another Buckeye here on the site. I'm sure that you will find a lot of help here for your restoration efforts. Some of us will be at the show in Sugar Creek on May 14th if you want to kill a Saturday.
John
dbeiter posted info in the "Tractor Events" page on this site.

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
oldsquare1 said:
Greetings everyone...I am oldsquare1...from NorthCentral Ohio. I own a '79 224. My intention is to slowly restore it, while continuing to use it regularly. I am here to learn from those who have been there and done that, and hopefully, someday share a morsel of knowledge from my own experiences. Thanks for allowing me aboard.
Welcome to the site Old Square 1, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: Please feel at home here, we have a great group of helpful, knowledgeable folks on the Forum. Your gonna like that 224, it's a real nice GT. Look forward to talking on site.
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the welcome Rich. I have spent several hours scouting out the site over the past couple days, and I feel like a kid in a candy store...what a treasure trove of information. I look forward to getting aquainted with you and other members.
Ken

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dryrun said:
Welcome oldsquareone, now what is story behind username? Glad to have you here, you will find a wealth of Case info.
Best regards, George
Thank you for the welcome...not much of a story behind the name...in my youth I was a wild one (many stories there), but today, at 54 I am just an old square one.
Thanks again,
Ken

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.