Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Kansas. My tractor is a Case 448, an original owner from 1983. This machine has been amazing, now that I look back on it. Not having experience with farm life, rural living and such machinery, this tractor has survived my ineptitudes even though I did take pretty good care of it. Again, looking back, the Case was probably the best ever built in its class and probably is still better than today's models of competitive ones.
I hope to contribute to this site as well as learn from it. However, I'm not computer savy; nor do I have a camera to aid in the discussions. Maybe some day I'll get up to speed with you younger folks. Mike

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Fortunately for you, Mike......we are not too picky about who we allow to join so it's OK that you are from Kansas. :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

You have already begun to be a contributor just by joining and then posting in this forum. You can continue to contribute by joining into threads that appeal to you. Your ability to master your computer will increase as a result of being an active member here. Today, digital cameras are very inexpensive and even the cheap ones give darn good photos. If you had a Brownie at one time, then a digital camera isn't that much different. Once you get used to a couple of things, you will wonder why you did not buy one before.

You did not fill out your membership completely. We don't know what your birthday is and putting in your State, helps everyone to immediately determine if they can give you assistance on a more direct manner.

Welcome to the forum, Mike. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Mike: Welcome to the site, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: Please feel at home here, we have a great membership! :thumbsup: Recommend that you visit the FAQs and Technical Library. This will help you get more acquainted with the vast technical information that is available to members.
I have a 1983 Case 224 which I am very happy with, Case tuff! I wouldn't worry too much about the computer, give it some time and you will pick up on it. Look forward to talking on site. :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Site Founder
3,600 Posts
Welcome aboard Mike.

If you ever have a question about the site or how it works post a thread in the Help/Feedback section and I'll be more than happy to answer it for you. :thumbsup: :trink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.