Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this site. Live in Monroe co MI. Have a colt, small case and two 530 backhoes. Live here and near Kalkaska, Mi. Oh, I also have a Farmall F20 with a Case diesel in it .

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Everett said:
Just found this site. Live in Monroe co MI. Have a colt, small case and two 530 backhoes. Live here and near Kalkaska, Mi. Oh, I also have a Farmall F20 with a Case diesel in it .
Everett We're glad that you found the site and joined! :trink: That's a nice collection of tractors you have. Please look around and feel at home. I am sure many people would like to see pictures of your collection, me especially! There are many good, very knowledgeable people here to help out with your CCI tractors. Enjoy the site! :thumbup: :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Everett.

Monroe, huh????

You need to get in touch with Mastiflawyer.

He's a very bad man but he's also a native of Monroe. If you can catch him when he's in a slightly better mood, he might talk to you about the old junk Colt he has. :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

Jack's gonna kick my ass over this post. :thumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.