Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear dcdonah,

Your access to the paid subscription "Support CaseColtIngersoll.com - SILVER" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit https://casecoltingersoll.com/(deleted)

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
Case Colt Ingersoll Lawn and Garden Tractor Forum

I thought this was operated on donations. When I started here, I made a donation. If I had known it was mandatory, I probably would not have joined.

What is the real story here?

Thanks.
Dennis

·
Administrator
6,107 Posts
Dennis, that is to just let you know that the subscription you paid for is expiring. The thing where it says access will be removed when your silver subscription expires,, means nothing.

Any and all paid subscription holders, do not get "extra" privileges as compared to a non paying member. So, continue enjoying the site as you always have, after it expires. (you will loose the silver badged icon attached to your name though,, if that's important to you)

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dennis, that is to just let you know that the subscription you paid for is expiring. The thing where it says access will be removed when your silver subscription expires,, means nothing.

Any and all paid subscription holders, do not get "extra" privileges as compared to a non paying member. So, continue enjoying the site as you always have, after it expires. (you will loose the silver badged icon attached to your name though,, if that's important to you)
Thank you, Lionel, for the clarification. No, the "badge" means nothing at all, but there are many places that I find useful, and try to make a periodic donation, but if mandatory, no thanks.

I guess I'll be around for a while.

Thanks to all who contribute your knowledge to the rest of us.

Dennis

1 - 3 of 3 Posts