Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

J84 question...

1901 Views 9 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  oefveteran
The J84 is a smaller (38"?) Snocaster, correct? Aside from it creating a path narrower than the width of my 444 is there any reason why it would not work with my '71 444? I imagine not, but I figured I would ask.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
The J84 is a 48" model. The comparable 38" would be a J80.

Should work fine on your 444, IF it has the quick attach front mounting system. Sounds like yours is near the time it was change over from the older style.

Brian
Sure does have the quick attatch!

I figured it was a smaller snocaster, because it looks so damn small next to my tractor, and yet they look so big in pictures on here- but it says right on the tag J84!
oefveteran said:
Sure does have the quick attatch!

I figured it was a smaller snocaster, because it looks so damn small next to my tractor, and yet they look so big in pictures on here- but it says right on the tag J84!
It's amazing what can be revealed just by using one of these.

http://www.google.ca/search?q=photo+of+ ... 6&bih=1208

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I am going to start a sentence and you can finish it in your head.

Not to long ago I made the mistake of loaning my tools to my cousin and...
Go buy a baseball bat and pay your cousin a visit. :sidelaugh:
oefveteran said:
I am going to start a sentence and you can finish it in your head.

Not to long ago I made the mistake of loaning my tools to my cousin and...
Heh. Does this line sound familiar?

"My wife, yes. My toothbrush, maybe. My knife, Never!" :lol:
Bill.H said:
"My wife, yes. My toothbrush, maybe. My knife, Never!" :lol:
My version is
Wife, yes
Dog, maybe
Motorcycle, never
99flhr said:
My version is
Wife, yes
Dog, maybe
Motorcycle, never
Randy - please attach photos of your wife and dog. :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:
Just bought a nice new tape measure Blondie, and confirmed it at 48 inches. Also picked up a new set of screwdrivers!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top