Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One day, more like a half day out of rehab. Trade paper, 3018 two miles away, and guess what? Give up? I drove him over and the old fart bought a 94 model 3018 with power steering and a push blade. 680 hours, garage kept. $800.00 bucks. In my humble opinion, the turning radius on these things stink. But, it is a nice old mower. I still don't understand his addiction to these things. Yeah I got a JD.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Re: Josh here. It only took Fatbob, (Pop) One freaking day.

Pop needs to take you out behind the wood shed and break you of that bad JD habit. :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :222: :446: :222: :446: :mowlawn:

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts

Josh: Well, sounds like he is doing well! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Nice deal! Please pass along regards from In Trouble!
:usa: :usa: :usa:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Snotrocket said:
Josh you should make your own account instead of clarifying in your post titles. :thumbsup:
I'll do that, I wanted to post this one just to hear Pop mumble about some little smart a$$ using his account to mouth about his frigging tractor, his money, his garage, and his time. That was a quote.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts

Relax Josh. One of these days, you will realize that you have become your father in many ways. :sidelaugh:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Hydriv said:
Relax Josh. One of these days, you will realize that you have become your father in many ways. :sidelaugh:
Oh crap, I really needed to hear that. Excuse me while I go shoot a toe off.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts

Fatbob said:
I'll do that, I wanted to post this one just to hear Pop mumble about some little smart a$$ using his account to mouth about his frigging tractor, his money, his garage, and his time. That was a quote.
My admiration for your Father has just increased tenfold. :wave:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.