Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
BigDan said:
I just bought a used 4018 Ingetsoll with a rm48 mower deck. I think it is a 1997 model .
Big Dan: Welcome to the site, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: Please feel at home here, we have a great membership, you will find the help you may need with your need GT here on the forum. Be sure to check out the comprehensive Technical Library and FAQs here on the forum. Look forward to talking on site. :thumbsup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Welcome to the forum, BigDan.

Allow me to introduce you to our Technical Library. You will find a FAQ's section there that is loaded with articles that answer the most common questions owners have about their tractors including what oil to use in the hydraulic system and the trans-axle.........amongst many others. We do this so that we do not have to post the same replies to the same questions several times each week and most members find the FAQ's a very informative way to learn far more....far faster. If, after reading in that section, you have questions that were not answered, then please feel free to ask them in the main forum as this forum is supposed to be for introducing yourself to the membership.

Thanks for joining our group. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Not to give you a short answer, but all that information is in the tech section. The staff here has worked very hard to provide us the the best Case/Colt/Ingersoll referance material on the net. Look through it, there is an extreme amount of useful info there. :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.