Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
I've got a bunch of new and used tires I was trying to sell that size but if they are that much I may keep them! My CASE is a high wheel but my Allis and Simplicity use that size. Kenda has been around for a long time and since I sold tires for years never really had any problems with them. I would check with a local dealer first to see what they have for sales and see if they can get blemished tires too as they are half price or better sometimes.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I would really prefer to buy a really good used Goodyear softrac. See I have 2 like new turf tires on there now. The problem is they are mismatched. One is a Goodyear and the other a Carlisle. The Goodyear is the better of the 2 and I like the looks of it more then the Carlisle.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CASE 220/4 said:
Those are the ones I picked up for my 220/4 last year and I havent had any issues at all with them.

There is a few pics of them on my tractor in this thread...

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=40
Thanks, the price on them is hard to beat when you compare them to other brands. The only thing this tractor will do is mow. The rest of the work will be left to my AC or 446. I was going to slap a set of ags on it since a have 3 sets but I was a little afraid they would tear up the lawn when it was wet.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.