Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just painted tin shrouding on kohler k 321,I've been looking all over this site and not finding info for replacing the shroud decals,I'm sure I have seen it posted before,any leads would sure be appreciated,Kyle

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Why don't you try calling or e-mailing some of the people in those links I gave you. It's called SELF-HELP. You can't be the only one who is looking for whatever it is you are looking for. There were millions of Kohler K engines made and there are thousands of guys who restore equipment that use those engines. If you want this item bad enough, then you'll get off your butt and make it happen. If none of these guys can help you, then go to a local sign shop and get them to duplicate it for you or direct you to another shop that can.

·
Garden Tractor Nerd
359 Posts
rdrat69 said:
Hi all, just painted tin shrouding on kohler k 321,I've been looking all over this site and not finding info for replacing the shroud decals,I'm sure I have seen it posted before,any leads would sure be appreciated,Kyle
Kyle, do you know the Kohler PN for the decal you're looking for? If not get your hands on the Kohler TP-691-B Parts Manual then find the PN for the decal you're looking for. Take that PN to the Internet and do a search for that PN. If you can't find the Parts Manual shoot me a PM with your email address.

Kenneth

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.