Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kate and Group :usa: I know it may be a but early but I couldn't help eying up the LAGC event for Dover Pa. August 19-21. I wanted to go to the Cherry Valley Show last summer but it was 1000 miles away for me. This is definitely in reach for me (4.5 hours) and I think many people in the Northeast and New England. If I located Dover correct its very close to Lancaster Pa./Dutch country. This is good for me because that's one of the wife's favorite places to go. That will help me sweeten the deal. Is anyone else thinking about going? Is there a show there every year? Anyone know the area? Thanks. :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

http://maps.google.com/
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Joshua Deaven said:
Yes Rich there is a show there every year. If you have any ? let me know because I'm helping to put the show together. Thanks Josh
Hi Josh: Thank you.I am looking forward to the show and seeing some nice tractors and to meet some members in person. And also to meet (member) Kate and the LAGC folks. :trink: :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
No this is not Bob's show. He has the little guy's show. Rich, I'm also looking forward to meeting all the collectors that are coming to the show. I have been working very hard with some other club members to make this show a success. Along with the staff from LAGC.

Thanks Josh :thumbup:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Joshua Deaven said:
No this is not Bob's show. He has the little guy's show. Rich, I'm also looking forward to meeting all the collectors that are coming to the show. I have been working very hard with some other club members to make this show a success. Along with the staff from LAGC.
Thanks Josh :thumbup:
Josh Do you have a link to the show you can post? Thanks. :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
InTroubleAlltheTime said:
Kate and Group :usa: I know it may be a but early but I couldn't help eying up the LAGC event for Dover Pa. August 19-21. I wanted to go to the Cherry Valley Show last summer but it was 1000 miles away for me. This is definitely in reach for me (4.5 hours) and I think many people in the Northeast and New England. If I located Dover correct its very close to Lancaster Pa./Dutch country. This is good for me because that's one of the wife's favorite places to go. That will help me sweeten the deal. Is anyone else thinking about going? Is there a show there every year? Anyone know the area? Thanks. :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

http://maps.google.com/
Rich, you drove over 400 miles TWICE to get your 446 and all the attachments. It's just a little further.

:sidelaugh:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hops_Farmer said:
InTroubleAlltheTime said:
Kate and Group :usa: I know it may be a but early but I couldn't help eying up the LAGC event for Dover Pa. August 19-21. I wanted to go to the Cherry Valley Show last summer but it was 1000 miles away for me. This is definitely in reach for me (4.5 hours) and I think many people in the Northeast and New England. If I located Dover correct its very close to Lancaster Pa./Dutch country. This is good for me because that's one of the wife's favorite places to go. That will help me sweeten the deal. Is anyone else thinking about going? Is there a show there every year? Anyone know the area? Thanks. :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

http://maps.google.com/
Rich, you drove over 400 miles TWICE to get your 446 and all the attachments. It's just a little further.

:sidelaugh:
Yup That's true-the things we do for our tractors! :shock: So what do you think Hops-will a few of the Maine members go to the Dover show? I think there may be a brewery near by.......for some cold ones... :trink: :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

http://www.lancasterbrewing.com/
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
8,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks like things will pan out for me to be there Saturday afternoon. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I definitely want to meet Josh and Kate and any other members that are going. So anyhow, is anyone else going? Thinking how we can meet up/know who is a member. I will likely have my yellow lab with me and the boss (my wife). I PM'd Josh and doggies are OK with leash and pooper scooper. So if we want to do a E mail chain please PM me with E mail address and I'll start one.
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top