Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine arrived two days ago and I've been meaning to make this post ever since.

For those of you who have resisted subscribing to this fine magazine, here is a sample of what you are missing.

- another article on the Tiger Tractor

- another article on the Panzer tractors

- another article on the RED-E tractor

- an article by Steve Guider on his rather rare 1963 Colt Rancher 10

- an article on the General Electric Elec-trak garden tractors

- another article Massey-Ferguson tractors

- 3 articles regarding John Deere tractors, 5 articles that relate to Cub Cadets, 1 about Gravely, 3 about Wheelhorse and 1 article about the 2 wheel Roto-Hoe Islander tractor.

- there is also an article about a chap that collects Bush Hog GT's .

If you have any sort of passion for garden tractors, then you will be happy that you subscribed to LAGC.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
I have not received mine yet...... grrrrrr I bet somebody is reading it... (I have had this happen before to me... They broke the seal on my Heritage eagle and left a jelly stain inside...NO KIDDING

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dbeiter said:
I have not received mine yet...... grrrrrr I bet somebody is reading it... (I have had this happen before to me... They broke the seal on my Heritage eagle and left a jelly stain inside...NO KIDDING
Be happy it was just a jelly stain.

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
dbeiter said:
Dave/Group: Travesty!!!! If someone is going to read it the least they could do is be respectful while stuffing their face with a jelly donut! I bet the person saw it and was dying of curiosity.
Tom:Were you were pleased to see that Elec-track article?
Didn't get my issue yet..... :chopwood:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Yes, I was furious and called the local PO and raised heck... All they could do was say "sorry" I then called the editor of Heritage Eagle and he kindly sent me a new issue.........

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
InTroubleAlltheTime said:
Tom:Were you were pleased to see that Elec-track article? ..... :chopwood:
Yes... I was quite pleased....although I have not read it as of yet. I have the latest issue in my library and I read it slowly from cover to cover while relaxing on my porcelain EZ chair. I read only one article per day because it will be two more months until the next issue arrives. :sidelaugh:

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Hydriv said:
InTroubleAlltheTime said:
Tom:Were you were pleased to see that Elec-track article? ..... :chopwood:
Yes... I was quite pleased....although I have not read it as of yet. I have the latest issue in my library and I read it slowly from cover to cover while relaxing on my porcelain EZ chair. I read only one article per day because it will be two more months until the next issue arrives. :sidelaugh:
Ok TOM that is waaaaaaayyy too much Information.......... Now I just have to get that image burned out of my head :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

I GOT MINE TODAY!!!! all wrapped up in a nice plastic bag.... with no jelly stains :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.