Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
I don't know if you can blame your mailman, Dave. I have been on both ends of the delivery schedule. Sometimes, my issue comes early and other times I am waiting up to 2 weeks after others have their issue. Presumably, the problem is with the manner in which the printer releases the copies.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hydriv said:
I don't know if you can blame your mailman, Dave. I have been on both ends of the delivery schedule. Sometimes, my issue comes early and other times I am waiting up to 2 weeks after others have their issue. Presumably, the problem is with the manner in which the printer releases the copies.
I have to blame somebody... :sidelaugh: Well I will give it a little more time.. But My mailman has given me issues before.. (remember the donut/ candy stained magazine)

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mjodrey said:
Location may be an issue,although it shouldn't make any difference. Where I live ,I am always a couple of weeks late receiving my magazines.

Maynard :canada:
I am in Central Ohio for goodness sakes!! and I know for certain that others in Ohio have already had theirs for a week or so........

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
dbeiter said:
You guys are killin me!!! :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:

I also heard that there is a lot of those ugly yella seats in there as well........ :sidelaugh:
No more than usual. There are three articles in the Deere Crossing section this month. After all, Brandon cut his teeth on Deere equipment and his first publication was dedicated solely to that brand. Our member Josh Deaven has two articles in this issue and Canadians Roy and Betty Stewardson got 4 pages in the Horse Barn section showing a portion of their collection. And Randy's essay appears in the Case by Case section and this forum gets plugged by Kate once again.

It appears to be a fairly jam-packed issue with a lot of interesting stuff including a crawler tractor I have never heard of before, gracing the front cover. And so ends year 5 of the little magazine that continues to grow and improve year by year. Those of you who are not subscribing to it are truly missing out.

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Dave: I was reading last years August issue of Antique Power and I am reading about a Case VAC. (I am a slow reader LOL) They seem to be very Case oriented which I like. I pick up copies at TSC along with Grit and Hobby Farmer on my way down to the place in Virginia. Well I realized that it was you and your family in the article!!!! :usa: :usa: :usa: Very cool! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
If one wants to also read about big tractors that magazine is a good one. :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
dbeiter said:
Yep, Rich that is my article about my VAC-14...Thanks :thumbsup:
I want a copy. Where do I get one? My dads been wanting a 14 for some time now. I'm sure we would love to read about it!
Do you have pictures of it to?
Thanks;
Mike

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Mjoe7 said:
dbeiter said:
I want a copy. Where do I get one? My dads been wanting a 14 for some time now. I'm sure we would love to read about it!
Thanks;
Mike
Mike: PM your mailing address and I will send you my copy. Shoot, I should be done with it after a year LOL. It will also make my wife happy if I actually get rid of one of my magazines. :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mjoe7 said:
dbeiter said:
Thanks;
Mike
Mike, if the pics in the article are not enough for ya.... let me know and I can snap a few more... :thumbsup: I have to tear into it later this winter (right after I replace the radiator in my 211B)... dang thing has a leaking water pump (I think) darn liquid cooled engines!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.