Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
Case Ingersoll Leaf Vac System - $400 (Lyons, Mi.)

Date: 2011-04-25, 12:13PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Case Ingersoll Leaf Vac System. Must have rear PTO/Hydraulic hook up to use this. I have the tubes available going to the rear but not the valve. This works great! Sold the tractor, no longer need it. Needs Paint but otherwise structurally sound! Fits left side discharge decks. The cart/wagon is very heavy duty with tall sides! $400.00 OBO. Call 616-446-7201 Lawn Mower Garden Tractor Grass Catcher Lawn Cart Wagon 444 446 448

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I have thought long and hard about getting one of those but the total cost involved in getting everything I need would not be worth it. I will just buy my kids as many rakes as they need. It would be nice to have though.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
What you are looking at is a Hydra-Vac set up that uses the 1000 pound dump cart and a kit to convert the cart to catch the output from the vac. The kit consists of a mesh top along with the extended sides. The front panel has an opening to receive the discharge hose from the vac.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.