Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 F-250 Super Duty 6.7 L Diesel
26 Posts
I ilike your leaf blower. I'm trying to put together a towable leaf/grass vacuum. I plan on putting a foldable cnaopy on the trailer and a longer chute on the vacuum. Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ilike your leaf blower. I'm trying to put together a towable leaf/grass vacuum. I plan on putting a foldable cnaopy on the trailer and a longer chute on the vacuum. View attachment 127642
Thanks. You have a nice set up there. I think it would work nicely on a large acreage with open space. My Lesco blower has a hydraulic drive (like the Case/Ingersoll). My other option was to attach a swivel wheel sulky on it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am happy to report that this set up works extremely well! Even my wife says "Wow!". It saved me a lot of walking (is actually good for us). More importantly, I estimated I did the job in about 1/3 of the time. Each time I went out (3 times), I got better and more efficient with it.

Do you know what the best thing is? When the leaves pile up at the edge of the property (woods), I could easily level it off by raising the bucket/blower. Effortless! Also, the intake to the blower never clogged up. I guess is due to the fact that the leaves are constantly being blown forward; none being blown back to clog the intake as it does when I walk it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts