Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had a nasty storm yesterday with lots of downed tree limbs and branches, that made a heck of a mess on the property. Thank God for my trusty Case! Hooked up the utility trailer behind the 444 and it made the cleanup much easier and quicker! These tractors are made to work hard. I love to see photos of how you guys are using your tractors, bet others enjoy viewing them also. Post your photos of your machines at work!

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice looking 446. I noticed the front bumper, looks like it is heavy for some front weight? Looks nice!...... and that’s a sweet 6018! Great Looking tractors, thanks for the photos!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Here's my 448 working year round.

Cutting grass, collecting leaves, splitting wood, snow blowing, and pushing stone for a driveway add on at my sons house.

Enjoy, Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You guys have some Great Looking Tractors!! I really enjoy seeing photos of everyone’s tractors. I love to see them in action and how guys have modified them with your personal touch. It gets my wheels turning with ideas and keeps my interest peaked! Thanks for the photos!

·
'68 - Case 155, '73 - 646a
1,931 Posts
The crazy winds that blew through the midwest on Monday night snapped the tops off 3 White pine trees. I was able to get this one out of the grove it was lying in without having to cut it up. There old 646 yanked it out and drug it 500 feet to the back of the property where the burn pile is.
Plant Plant community Wheel Tire Natural landscape

·
Registered
215 Posts
Cleaning up a bit along ditch and improving sight lines for exiting driveway. Used clearing saw mostly, but a little bit of chainsaw work too.

After confirming....again...that we have a healthy crop of poison ivy I decided this time to push the brush with the 444.

Took my time and it worked great!

Need to put the wheel weights back on though!

Chad

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,832 Posts
Had a wash starting on the drive to the shed, figured today was a good day to deal with it. It'd been a while since I'd done more than just dress it up, so took the pipe off the blade to angle it to cut the edges, to bring the rock back to the center and work what was left of my stock pile. Then put the pipe back on for finish grading.

Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Tree

1 - 20 of 103 Posts