101 - 120 of 144 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,122 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I don't think much of their website.

Here is a video. They show 3 Pt low lift and an extended lift / high lift.

Here's the google search. One guy reported in May 2019 he was quoted $1200 for the 42" wide unit.

Cheers,
Gordy
I think I bought mine in 2006 or 2007. I,m pretty sure that mine was less than $600, maybe less than $500!
Mine does not have the electric lift, of course. This was considerably less than a Johnny bucket was at that time, and I liked the fact that it worked with my hydraulic 3 pt lift.

·
Registered
94 Posts
It has been a very warm December this year. Been in the 70’s this week but have a cold front coming...low of 25 Sunday morning and a high of 40, but no snow .
So I’ve been getting the 4020 ready and did some leaf vac work at home and some of the neighbors ylards. Also got one of the Zero Turn mowers ready for leaf duty also.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Tractor Plant
Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,568 Posts
I don't think much of their website.

Here is a video. They show 3 Pt low lift and an extended lift / high lift.

Here's the google search. One guy reported in May 2019 he was quoted $1200 for the 42" wide unit.

Cheers,
Gordy
Thanks for posting the video Gordy! I have a larger bucket than a 600 series one that I would like to convert to the auto dump for the rear of my 646. Summer project for this summer!

Keep the Peace
Harry

·
Registered
66 Posts
It has been a very warm December this year. Been in the 70’s this week but have a cold front coming...low of 25 Sunday morning and a high of 40, but no snow .
So I’ve been getting the 4020 ready and did some leaf vac work at home and some of the neighbors ylards. Also got one of the Zero Turn mowers ready for leaf duty also. View attachment 124862 View attachment 124863
A fellow Arkansan! Never thought I'd find one on here, most people seem to be from The Great White North. Winter is finally hitting here in NEA area, was nice and frosty this morning!

·
Registered
94 Posts
I thought I was the only Artie on here, lol!
you must be close to the Jonesboro area, I guess.

looks like we might get a slight bit of sleet or snow tomorrow morning. I think y’all have a chance for a little accumulation iirc.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I thought I was the only Artie on here, lol!
you must be close to the Jonesboro area, I guess.

looks like we might get a slight bit of sleet or snow tomorrow morning. I think y’all have a chance for a little accumulation iirc.
Yup, dead center of Jonesboro. We got about an inch of snow here! Nothing stuck well though unfortunately.

101 - 120 of 144 Posts