Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

Let’s see photos of your tractors at work!

51589 Views 173 Replies 55 Participants Last post by  Moostang
We had a nasty storm yesterday with lots of downed tree limbs and branches, that made a heck of a mess on the property. Thank God for my trusty Case! Hooked up the utility trailer behind the 444 and it made the cleanup much easier and quicker! These tractors are made to work hard. I love to see photos of how you guys are using your tractors, bet others enjoy viewing them also. Post your photos of your machines at work!

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 5
101 - 120 of 174 Posts
Yes a few pics of your rearender would be great. The one on your tractor not yours! LOL

Keep the Peace
Harry
Here’s a few pics of it.
Light Motor vehicle Leaf Road surface Asphalt

Automotive lighting Hood Grille Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Leaf

Motor vehicle World Pollution Asphalt Wood
See less See more
Reactions: 3
I don't think much of their website.

Here is a video. They show 3 Pt low lift and an extended lift / high lift.

Here's the google search. One guy reported in May 2019 he was quoted $1200 for the 42" wide unit.

Cheers,
Gordy
Reactions: 1

Here's the google search. One guy reported in May 2019 he was quoted $1200 for the 42" wide unit.

Cheers,
Gordy
I think I bought mine in 2006 or 2007. I,m pretty sure that mine was less than $600, maybe less than $500!
Mine does not have the electric lift, of course. This was considerably less than a Johnny bucket was at that time, and I liked the fact that it worked with my hydraulic 3 pt lift.
It has been a very warm December this year. Been in the 70’s this week but have a cold front coming...low of 25 Sunday morning and a high of 40, but no snow .
So I’ve been getting the 4020 ready and did some leaf vac work at home and some of the neighbors ylards. Also got one of the Zero Turn mowers ready for leaf duty also.
Wheel Tire Vehicle Tractor Plant
Tire Plant Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire
See less See more
I don't have much snow to share, but I will be happy to share some cold ;) Woke up to -19f this mourning :( Looks like indoor projects for today ;)

Cheers,
Gordy
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

Cheers,
Gordy
Thanks for posting the video Gordy! I have a larger bucket than a 600 series one that I would like to convert to the auto dump for the rear of my 646. Summer project for this summer!

Keep the Peace
Harry
It has been a very warm December this year. Been in the 70’s this week but have a cold front coming...low of 25 Sunday morning and a high of 40, but no snow .
So I’ve been getting the 4020 ready and did some leaf vac work at home and some of the neighbors ylards. Also got one of the Zero Turn mowers ready for leaf duty also. View attachment 124862 View attachment 124863
A fellow Arkansan! Never thought I'd find one on here, most people seem to be from The Great White North. Winter is finally hitting here in NEA area, was nice and frosty this morning!
I thought I was the only Artie on here, lol!
you must be close to the Jonesboro area, I guess.

looks like we might get a slight bit of sleet or snow tomorrow morning. I think y’all have a chance for a little accumulation iirc.
I thought I was the only Artie on here, lol!
you must be close to the Jonesboro area, I guess.

looks like we might get a slight bit of sleet or snow tomorrow morning. I think y’all have a chance for a little accumulation iirc.
Yup, dead center of Jonesboro. We got about an inch of snow here! Nothing stuck well though unfortunately.
Put the Berco on the 3018ps for some play time

No snow work to show but got the ingersolls and zero turns out on a big leaf and pine straw cleanup!

Sure glad I have the Ingersolls!
Brown Sky Natural landscape Cloud Tree
People in nature Tree Natural landscape Wood Plant
Wheel Tire Plant Motor vehicle Automotive tire
See less See more
This is From our last snow a week ago 1980 444

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 3
Did not get to push any snow at all this winter (yet)
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle
See less See more
Right after plowing the last light spring snow.
Sad that the Case was down for most of the snow season. 😭
Wheel Tire Automotive tire Snow Plant
See less See more
Tire Wheel Plant Vertebrate Vehicle

I live in the woods, and this is how I "rake" nearly all of the leaves in the fall, with the snow plow.
I've had this tractor almost 20 years. That pic is from 2012, and I used the tractor today, to plow snow.
I repowered from the original Kohler, to an Onan B43M, so I call this my 445ix, as in, 44-Fix.
See less See more
Had the 4020ps out this morning cleaning up a little snow we got yesterday evening / last night.
Sky Cloud Automotive mirror Branch Window
See less See more
101 - 120 of 174 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.