Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Site sponsor, Parts Dealer
3,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We did get our storage shed full before the snow hit us. Sorry but it is so hard to get a good picture. This is a 50x80 building. So the question is, how many garden tractors can you count? some are missing a hood or wheels. We have a new 1/32 scale case skid steer (95x) to give to the person that is correct or the closest. Thinking we might let this go for a few weeks or a correct answer, Thank You, Bill, Barneveld Imp. IMG_5680.jpg

·
Administrator
8,124 Posts
Mr Bill :wave::goodpost:
I'm going to go with 98 tractors :casegt:
But ya know you can always get 1 or 5 more in there. :rockon::+1:

bigman :usa2:

·
Administrator
2,008 Posts
WOW! That's a lot of used tractors Bill. :shock: I'll throw my hat in at 150 give or take a few. :headscratcher:

Keep the Peace :trink:
Harry

·
Registered
486 Posts
I counted 75 and 3/4. Starting with the one at the front that is less than 1/2 complete.

My grandfather would say that 1 boy is a whole boy, 2 boys is half a boy, and 3 boys is no boy at all. I guess that is why I never learned to count.

Eugene

·
Registered
754 Posts
Wow. Now I've been to Dan whites place here in Michigan and I thought he had alot of parts tractors inside and outside his buildings buuuttt barneveld definitely tops them. Ill take a guess at 180 tractors in there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
I will guess 224,since that is the first model I had, sure is 1 cool picture, just wonder where are all the attachments from these? [future picture?]good luck to everyone, Kyle

1 - 20 of 34 Posts