Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I recently purchased a head from you. After I got engine back from machine shop I rebuilt it and it ran strong for a month or so and then the key sheared off and snapped the end of the crankshaft as well as boogered up the surface of the crank end. Long story short I am looking for a replacement crankshaft. Please let me know if you have any or if I can replace with any K321 shaft from a cub cadet or another model? Thank you.
Todd

·
Premium Member
2,852 Posts
A crank from a K321 of another brand tractor will work a modification or 2. The PTO end will need to be shortened, and you may need to get a new Lovejoy if the crank is a different diameter.

Cheers,
Gordy

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hello
I recently purchased a head from you. After I got engine back from machine shop I rebuilt it and it ran strong for a month or so and then the key sheared off and snapped the end of the crankshaft as well as boogered up the surface of the crank end. Long story short I am looking for a replacement crankshaft. Please let me know if you have any or if I can replace with any K321 shaft from a cub cadet or another model? Thank you.
Todd
I have a crankshaft out of a Cub Cadet K301 that I'm not using. It's yours if it'll help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts