Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I bought a 444 last month and it's missing the lift arm for the sleeve hitch (part number c14457), just wondering if anybody in Canada has one for sale? Dealer in town said it's not a good part number which wasn't surprising. Not looking to buy one out of the states due to shipping costs. Or if somebody has dimensions with the holes and bends etc in it I wouldn't have a problem making my own. Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry that I cannot help with regard to the international shipping, but just as an FYI, C14457 is currently a good part number and retails for $95.80 in the states.

Bob
Myers Lawn and Garden
247 W. Lincoln Ave.
Hinckley, IL 60520
(815)286-3920
[email protected]
www.casegardentractorparts.com
Hmm maybe I should try a different dealer here then, they didn't really seem to understand that it wasn't for a big tractor so I can give somewhere else a shot for the time being, thanks!

·
Super Moderator
3,626 Posts
Welcome aboard KaidenO !!! Great to have you here. Congratulations on your 444. Sorry I don't have one to help you out but someone should be a long that can give you measurements hopefully.

Please post some pics when you're able to.

Enjoy the site
Capt Dan

·
Administrator
4,498 Posts
Welcome! You could make one FAR faster [and cheaper] than ordering one. Heck, just take the dimensions and a pic or 2 down to your local welder/fab shop, and they should be able to crank one out in 15 minutes or less.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! You could make one FAR faster [and cheaper] than ordering one. Heck, just take the dimensions and a pic or 2 down to your local welder/fab shop, and they should be able to crank one out in 15 minutes or less.
That's what I'm hoping to do, just need to find somebody that can get me dimensions including the bends on it which is the harder part to find, I can get length and hole spacing just fine just not the bends, but I'm equipped at my garage to make it with a press and brake so playing around and trying to make something work might be where it comes to!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome aboard KaidenO !!! Great to have you here. Congratulations on your 444. Sorry I don't have one to help you out but someone should be a long that can give you measurements hopefully.

Please post some pics when you're able to.

Enjoy the site
Capt Dan
Thank you! Picked it up a couple weeks ago for $800CAD and it came with a blade, rototiller, snowblower, and mower deck. It's not in immaculate shape but definitely not horrible either, but I couldn't really complain about the price since it came with 4 different attachments! Needs a little bit of work, has a hydraulic leak, and then of course just a typical tune-up and the pieces for the sleeve hitch put on. I already got a new rockshaft for it since the one on it had been modified in some way years ago and wasn't going to line up with anything so I bought a used one to start fresh with.

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,934 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> https://casecoltingersoll.com/showthread.php/89291-How-to-add-location-to-your-profile

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 👍
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts