Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting on my "new to me" 3 point, A frame sleeve adapter and pto. I was getting a little stuck on the pto as I didn't get any tubes or hoses when I bought it. Building up hoses seemed to be the way to go (theres a consensus among some). For the sake of getting things done I was glad to see that I hadn't sold off all of my tubes and hoses. Very glad as I see a bright and shiny new tube that goes from the pto the the travel (C44923 if I recall correctly). Now I just have to work something out for the other side (may have a good start...). Good timing as I was about to adjust the motor (possibly mounts as well) and deal with a fluid leak. Awesomeness. I'll hold off my other mod to accomodate an axle driven trailer when I see what sort of real estate is left.

i have a check valve and some other tubing...anyone using stuff like this on old 444s? Which models used them? Later hydro ready Ingys?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.