Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Membership Equal Librium

19K views 98 replies 8 participants last post by  Hydriv 
#1 ·
Maynard: Looks like things have slowed for us! No matter, I count 429 members! The site has come a long way in a very short amount of time. The membership has a wide variety of interests. It's active so members can get answers quickly. Its visually appealing and fun. The owners had the right recipe and now the members have made the group what it is. I just hope Tom doesn't send us out to the barn to clean manure to keep us busy! :shock: :sidelaugh: :usa: :canada: :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich
PS New members please don't hesitate to introduce yourself, we want to hear from you! Thank you!

#13 ·
Hydriv said:
See........ '

You guys do have a future here. :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:
:sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :mrgreen: :lol: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: :mrgreen: :lol:

Maynard :canada:

#18 ·
Yes, I agree. That is an important milestone.

However.....what do we have to do in order to get these members talking to each other in the various forums? Is no one thinking about spring being a mere 16 days away? Doesn't anyone have a single problem with their tractor that they wish to ask for help with? Isn't anyone thinking about attending plowing matches as a competitor or perhaps wanting to build a "puller"? Does no one have a project in mind for an implement? How about a special modification to your tractor or attachment?

#19 ·
Hydriv said:
Yes, I agree. That is an important milestone.
However.....what do we have to do in order to get these members talking to each other in the various forums? Is no one thinking about spring being a mere 16 days away? Doesn't anyone have a single problem with their tractor that they wish to ask for help with? Isn't anyone thinking about attending plowing matches as a competitor or perhaps wanting to build a "puller"? Does no one have a project in mind for an implement? How about a special modification to your tractor or attachment?
Tom: I personally have a bunch of tractor projects planned for this spring. We all may just be a little beat up from this damn winter. :wtf: I'm ready to transition to spring. Looking forward to a post: " Spring Tractors in Action". I note we have a lot of new members who haven't said hello or posted. Personal choice of course, but it would be great to hear from you all and a little about your tractors. And please, no one should be timid about posting anywhere. We are all at vastly different levels of knowledge and areas of expertise. This is a benefit for all of us to learn more.There is a fine group of people here and I have to say, we have a lot of fun talking with each other on site. And I am always amazed at the helpfulness, courtesy and wealth of information and experience here. :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.