Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
This guy is an e-bay whore. He paid way too much for that tractor package, brought it home, took new photos and now has the blower listed, the blade list and the tractor/deck listed. I think that he is under the impression that he has a GT and that all of this will bring GT prices.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
Hydriv said:
This guy is an e-bay whore. He paid way too much for that tractor package, brought it home, took new photos and now has the blower listed, the blade list and the tractor/deck listed. I think that he is under the impression that he has a GT and that all of this will bring GT prices.
Lol! There's a sucker born everyday. Unless he got it home and realized it was in worse shape than originally thought.
He needs to list it wth no reserve and if there's a lose take it.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
This guy freely admits that he's an e-bay ReSeller. He spends his time watching listings that he believes are under-valued and then he re-lists them in the hopes of making a profit. He's not the only one that does that. I think that he's about to learn a valuable lesson about Case tractors.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.