Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice collection. Looks like you desperately need more storage space! Where do you work on them? IMO the FIRST rule of a productive shop/garage is, if it is NOT being worked on OR waiting on ordered parts, it does not sleep there.
I have another building out back there not all always in here at once i work on them in here and store them outback i have plenty of room for now 🤣

·
Administrator
4,498 Posts
I have another building out back there not all always in here at once i work on them in here and store them outback i have plenty of room for now 🤣
Good Man! Nothing more annoying than grinding or torching and having sparks landing on something you spent a lot of time prepping and painting. Not to mention having to perpetually walk around or crawl over vehicles or equipment just sitting there for no reason.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good Man! Nothing more annoying than grinding or torching and having sparks landing on something you spent a lot of time prepping and painting. Not to mention having to perpetually walk around or crawl over vehicles or equipment just sitting there for no reason.
No nothings in there whem im doing dirty work just the cars and there wrapped up good when i do i work outside alot on this stuff in the warm weather

·
Registered
201 Posts
Nice collection you have i have 9 total 5 runners and 3 parts machines and 1 448 diesel resto project in the works yes always seem like i want more part of the sickness i guess 😀
Yes, if this is sick, I want more! lol I like your lineup. Here is some that dont run!

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts