Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Site Founder
3,600 Posts
I don't think I've ever seen a "new" one. Your best bet would be to contact member Boomers_influence.

Is it just the muffler that's bad? The actual muffler part inside usually isn't nearly as deteriorated as the outside cover is. You could wrap it with a new piece of sheet metal if you're handy.

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Norm,
Welcome to our group.

When asking such questions, you must provide the serial (PIN) number of your TRACTOR. The 446 model was made from 1972 to 1988 and several differing exhaust systems were used. Your question is sorta like saying you own a Chevrolet and you need a muffler for it. :sidelaugh:

Once we know what you own, we can better advise you if what you are looking for is even still available. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,831 Posts
I purchased a new muffler, but be prepared to pay a lot! I still had to modify it some as the tubes going into the muffler were larger in diameter than the original. I had to make a filler piece to put inside so the clamps would properly hold. I also noticed the muffler was larger in diameter, but still fits well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.