Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
444 case
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a new member just letting everyone know that Bill at Barneveld implement has been a big help already,got me a muffler for my 1974 444 that will outlast me,these mufflers are built strong and just like the original

·
Super Moderator
3,543 Posts
Welcome aboard Rowboat44 !!! Great to have you here. Bill is definitely a Great asset to the site and very knowledgeable about these tractors. Please let us know where you call home and post some pics when you're able to.

Enjoy the site
Capt Dan

·
Registered
444 case
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome aboard Rowboat44 !!! Great to have you here. Bill is definitely a Great asset to the site and very knowledgeable about these tractors. Please let us know where you call home and post some pics when you're able to.

Enjoy the site
Capt Dan
It shows on my profile where I'm from,is there somewhere else to do it?

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,236 Posts
Welcome to the forum Rowboat44. Yes Bill at Barneveld Imp has helped me out many times when I was looking for a part. A good number to keep on speed dial. LOL! I'm curious what your muffler looks like so please post a pic with it installed.

Keep the Peace
Harry

·
Registered
444 case
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think you are good (y) You are new, so missed the BIG change to the web site. Me and I am sure other old farts struggle with new systems and keeping straight how to work them ;)

Cheers,
Gordy
Same here,I'm struggling using this too,about to call my five years old granddaughter to help lol

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
Same here,I'm struggling using this too,about to call my five years old granddaughter to help lol
LOL. Years ago my brother in law locked up his pc, he hollered Mike ( his 6 year old son) come here, Mike did and asked what's up, and had the pc working in about 2 minutes.

See the 3 stacked dots in the upper right corner? Click on that, there is a FAQ section that may help with understanding this new system.

Cheers,
Gordy

·
Super Moderator
3,543 Posts
I think you are good (y) You are new, so missed the BIG change to the web site. Me and I am sure other old farts struggle with new systems and keeping straight how to work them ;)

Cheers,
Gordy

I'm definitely an ole fart and sure glad to have some youngens like Gordy to keep me halfway straight. I'm still not very excited about the new platform.

Capt Dan

·
Premium Member
2,780 Posts
I'm definitely an ole fart and sure glad to have some youngens like Gordy to keep me halfway straight. I'm still not very excited about the new platform.

Capt Dan
Notice I said "Other" so I included myself in the "Old fart" category, or at least close to it, will turn 60 in a couple months.
Cheers,
Gordy

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,236 Posts
Your in good company, ya all! I've found that the more I used the site the more I understood it. Play around a little to find where things are located and then use it to make it sink in. The one thing I miss the most is the old emojis!

Keep the Peace
Harry

·
Registered
444 case
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Notice I said "Other" so I included myself in the "Old fart" category, or at least close to it, will turn 60 in a couple months.
Cheers,
Gordy
I'm pushing 60,was on the road today so I couldn't get back to you went and picked up a pair of Armstrong 8x16s on rims today for my 444, not weather checked ,

·
Administrator
2,783 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> How to add location to your profile.

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 👍
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts