Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I can't get my mower deck to engage on my 3010. Was working about 5 weekes ago when I last used it(before the drought up here in maine). Went to fire it up yesterday and nothing. Can raise and lower deck, but when I turn on the impliment switch nothing happens. Where do I begin? Any help would be great. Thanks Rick

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
It could be any one of a number of things. You have to go to the Parts Manual section of the Library and locate the manual that is correct for you PIN.

- The most likely culprit is the connector that the switch plugs into. LOOK for signs of melting or corrosion of the contracts inside the connector

- The switch itself could be defective.

- The clutch could be defective

- The plug where the clutch is connected to the wiring harness may be corroded or otherwise damaged.

You need a 12 volt test light so you can make sure power is getting to the switch and that it's leaving the switch when the switch is flipped on. The coil of the clutch can be checked for continuity with a multi-meter set to the OHMS Scale.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.