Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had asked earlier for the value for this, and I thought it sold. Turns out she was getting too many messages about it and she took it off the market, but I had mentioned that I wanted to add to my collection and she wanted it to go to someone who would appreciate it. Now I’m the new owner of a 195. It was her father’s and he bought it new. It was his baby and he took good care of it. I got it running and it runs great. If I put a new belt on it I could probably mow with it now. Car Land vehicle Cloud Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Window Hood Wheel Tire Automotive tire Motor vehicle Vehicle Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tread Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Asphalt Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Automotive tire Wheel Motor vehicle Tire Tread Automotive tire

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks everyone. Yeah the rake was a bonus, I didn’t know it was included. You are correct Bill, my shop is full. Hopefully I’ll get a pole barn built this year.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As far as I can tell all the pieces are there for everything. Kind of surprising after 50 years. The guy kept everything together in his garage. Not sure if I want to restore it or leave it original. They look really good restored but they are only original once.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts