Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1969 Case 442PK
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well here she is. When I picker her up the battery cables were attached to the terminals by two sticks and the gas line was spraying all over the carb.
I will categorize the post by Question and Needs.
Question: 1. The points are unprotected. Is there a box or something that is supposed to cover them? 2. The carb has a manual flipper type choke that doesn't seem to have an attachment point for the cable. Do I need to replace the entire carb?

Needs: (1.) Possible carb. (2) Something to cover points? (3) New exhaust/muffler. Part No. C. 12071. Gasket part No. C10372 (4) Brake band C 14187. (5) Seat pan C 13373. (6) Seat Cusion C 14536 Back C11635. ( 7) Three Brake Springs. Brake lock C13357, Break Pedal C 14944, & Spring Break Petal C 12612.

Any good source for the parts will be appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
There is a points cover. It is stamped steel. You will most likely have to locate a used one.

Take a picture of the carb with the air filter removed. It's possible someone replaced the carb with the wrong style. You might be able to make your existing one work. If not they are cheap and readily available. Just make sure you get the right style.

Some of the other parts you listed are going to have to come from a donner tractor.

I would recommend contacting the dealers on this site. They can get you new and used parts for these tractors.

Nice looking machine you have.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts