Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to say hi to everyone here and let you all know a little bit about me since you will be seeing my name around here often. My name is Brad and I am from Mass. I am married with 3 kids, all boys ages 9, 6, and 14 months. They take up a lot of my time but I love being a dad to them.

I own a 1986 Case 220 that was gifted to me from my dad after I bought my first home. I have just wrapped up a complete restoration of it last week. It will never be done but thats how it always goes right?

I look foward to learning a lot from other members here as well as offering my help and advice to others. Each one of us here has a little to learn from each other and together we can all learn more about our tractor addictions.

My old screename on the other site was 29fan in case anyone gets confused between the two sites right now. If anyone has any questions, comments, bitches, moans, groans and complaints then please PM me or the other staff members here. I will try my hardest to get back to you all in a timely manner but please remember that I have 3 kids and they tend to fill up my schedule really fast. I will get back to you as fast as I can... unless I am out plowing or cutting the grass. :grin:


Brad
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,618 Posts
Brad,
You are only allowed to plow snow or cut grass for 1/2 hour intervals and then you are required to return to your computer to carry out your Moderation duties as per the 250 page Moderator's Manual you were supplied with when we hired you. :sidelaugh:

Tom
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,574 Posts
Hydriv said:
Brad,
You are only allowed to plow snow or cut grass for 1/2 hour intervals and then you are required to return to your computer to carry out your Moderation duties as per the 250 page Moderator's Manual you were supplied with when we hired you. :sidelaugh:

Tom
:sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:
 

·
Site Founder
Joined
·
1,801 Posts
You think he's kidding? You should have seen the written test for the job. Then there was the psychological testing. Then the physical. I put my foot down with the physical though. When they wanted a urine sample, a stool sample, and a semen sample. I just left them my underwear.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
12,618 Posts
mastifflawyer said:
When they wanted a urine sample, a stool sample, and a semen sample. I just left them my underwear.
Initially, we thought it was OK for Jack to do that. But then we got the invoice from the Environmental Disposal company and nearly fell over. YIKES !!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,574 Posts
:sidelaugh: :sidelaugh: Jack,Tom,you guys would make a good stand up comedy team. :sidelaugh: :sidelaugh:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
7,980 Posts
Hydriv said:
mastifflawyer said:
When they wanted a urine sample, a stool sample, and a semen sample. I just left them my underwear.
Initially, we thought it was OK for Jack to do that. But then we got the invoice from the Environmental Disposal company and nearly fell over. YIKES !!!!!
:sidelaugh: I can see this will be a fun site! Anyhow, welcome Brad :trink: Best Regards, Rich
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,373 Posts
BRAD!!!!

Glad to see you are doing well at your new place, you know me better than most and you have been a good friend though a lot of stuff, I owe you a huge debt of gratitude for the kindness, friendship and support you have given me. I will do my best to honor that and repay you in kind.

It's GREAT to see you again buddy.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top