Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was on South Bass Island finishing up a project today for the DoT and I saw either a Case-type tractor or a really messed up Case.. (First off, I was up there with my boss and didn't get any closer than about 100 yds to the tractor) Here are the details: There was a guy mowing his yard down the street with this thing, no hood, Orange in color, white 12" wheels, definetly a Kohler with no muffler, and a left hand discharge squarish deck.. Ok all sounds Case so far, BUT the tractor most certainly had either cut off fenders or elephant ear type (like 195 or PK models) and from the rear looked like either a Minnie Mo or other Jacobsen (that style fender).. So my question is, has anybody ever seen, or did Case ever produce a "low wheel" model with those style fenders?... OR was there another mfg that produced a GT with LH discharge deck?? I think I am going to have to go up there again when I get a chance and swing by that feller's house........... :???: :???: :???: :???:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.