Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m rebuilding a mower deck. It came off a long frame tractor and I want to use it on a short frame.
Do I really need this bracket to work on my 224?
Part #27. I currently have #39 for both sides. (For long frame models).
Thank you.

·
Ingersoll Dealer
1,334 Posts
Ben,

From the screenshot of the parts manual, I assume that you have a J45 mower deck. If that's the case the answer is "probably". The purpose of that offset link is to clear the brake actuating rod when the deck is in the raised position. Maybe you could just install the deck first to see if there is an interference problem before ordering the C19412. We do have them in stock.

Hope this helps,

Bob

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ben,

From the screenshot of the parts manual, I assume that you have a J45 mower deck. If that's the case the answer is "probably". The purpose of that offset link is to clear the brake actuating rod when the deck is in the raised position. Maybe you could just install the deck first to see if there is an interference problem before ordering the C19412. We do have them in stock.

Hope this helps,

Bob
Thank you! That would make sense. So if I installed that I assume it would work in either tractor. Let me get it back together and I’ll probably be giving you a call.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts