Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just found your forum...Lots of info here! I have a '66 190 Case, with original tiller and mower deck, and adapted Murry 42" front blade, operated on it's own lever. I inherited it from my Great Grandpa about nine years ago, been in the family since about 1969. Got it going a few years back and have been using it CONSTANTLY for brush clearing, heavy hauling, tilling, leveling...everything I can convince it to do. Only have an acre here, but with two horses and a bunch of chickens there is plenty to do, ough to build a post hole digger for it, got some fence to build.

Anyway, great to meet all the case-colt-ingy fans!

Rob Smith, Eatonville WA

(That's south of Tacoma and east of Olympia, if you didn't know...)

·
Administrator
8,013 Posts
Rob: Welcome to the site, we're glad your here! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Nice history with the 190 would love to see lots of pictures of it in action! I believe we have two other members from the west portion of North America. This is the best site for CCI tractors, more info and action here than anywhere else. So please feel at home here, we have a great membership. Be sure to visit the comprehensive Technical Library and Tractor FAQs. There are also FAQs up top on utilizing the many features of the site. For pure reading pleasure, a must, please visit our History section on the Home Page. Look forward to talking on site! :usa: :usa: :usa:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.