Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all just joined a few second's ago. I live in the N.E. corner of the Buckeye and my latest craving is to find me a Case/Ingersoll 444 or a 446 and heaven forbid that I should find a deal on a nice cheap 448.Yeah I think I would look pretty good sitting on one.

The only Case I have right now is a couple of Case 580B and 580C backwhoe's. I have a couple other tractor's but I want a Case with the front mounted snowblower and I wouldn't mind having a 3ph hitch on the rear just in case,

Thank's all for letting me join I hope I don't become to big of a pain in the patoot but if thing's go the way they usually do when I buy something I'm sure what ever I find will probably require alot of sorting out.

Wow I was just reading my post I don't hafta wear my reading glass's BIG PRINT. Now if I could do something about my hearing, spent to many yrs driving truck's, but I'm pretty darn sure I'm going to like this forum.

Mark

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Thank you for joining up Mark. It's the members that make up a top notch forum and keep it humming right along so I do hope that you will be an active participant. If you keep an eye on our main forum every morning, there's no telling what will show up there in the way of tractors for sale that may appeal to you. We have a "tractor cupid" thread that lists several of the tractors our membership purchased after seeing the listing posted on this site. Perhaps you too, will end up with your name in that thread. :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Mark: Welcome to the site, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: Please feel at home here, this is a great forum. Be sure to take a look at the Comprehensive Technical Library. We have had a lot of great scores by members on tractors due to them being posted on this site. Please don't hesitate to ask for any help. :thumbsup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome I really appreciate it,I've alway's thought the 400 series Case looked good although I've never actually had a close up inspection of one.

I found a 446 in the general discussion's area last night in upstate NY,the motor's not running right but it has the attachment's I would like to have, he's open to offer's on it.
Will see what additional info I can get on it if he answer's my pm.

Well thank's again for the nice welcome and it look's like if you have one of these little tractor's this is the place.

Mark

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well thank's for the welcome John I would appreciate some help locating one very much. I know i've seen some Case tractor's when I went to one of Dave & Ed's swap meets at the Canfield fairground's but never took the time to go look at them to busy looking 4 car part's, I suppose I missed some good deal's.

Mark

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.