Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on Facebook and in the case/Ingersoll groups and was told I should join these forums as well. Have learned a lot from this forum already in the short time I've had these tractors. Got the 644 on October 2nd 21 and the 646 on October 16th 21. I'll definitely be poking around in here from time to time to ask questions and learn.
Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
2,959 Posts
Hello and welcome to the group (y)

Nice finds (y) Just so you know the site went through a drastic change a while back. PM's are now called "Conversations". Keep an eye on the small avatar in the upper right corner, If a red dot appears on it you have a notification. Click on the avatar and a drop down window will open, to show you what is there with a red dot you can click on.

If you have not found the manuals yet click on the stacked dots with lines, then scroll down to the "Technical Library".

Cheers,
Gordy

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
You either got some good deals or no wife. Lol
If I would of just got a 600 series when I started I would be less 7 tractors and have the same investment and less headaches.

welcome to the site and post pictures of the work you do with it and to it.

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,332 Posts
Sharky I'm not on Facebook, but interested in hearing your story on how you acquired your loaders. Nice looking tractors you got there by the way. Keep us all posted if you have any questions on keeping them running in tip top shape.

Keep the Peace
Harry

·
Administrator
2,821 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 👍
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts