Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi from Alberta, Canada!
Happy to have found the forum after my auction find of 2 Case 444. I've probably read 40 hours worth here so far and has been a tremendous help as I get closer towards a working tractor.
Thanks!

·
Administrator
2,712 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> https://casecoltingersoll.com/showth...o-your-profile

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. :thumbup:
The search box is on the upper RH corner of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.
https://casecoltingersoll.com/forumdi...-Tractor-FAQ-s

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.
https://casecoltingersoll.com/forumdi...hnical-Library

·
Site sponsor, Parts Dealer
3,016 Posts
Hello & Welcome DubyaB, Congrats on the two Case 444s, We are glad to have you here with us & hope you enjoy this site, We are all here to help out. We stock lots of parts & ship to Canada Weekly. PM us or call our shop anytime. Take Care From Bill & Charlie at Barneveld Imp. 608-924-1662 (The Parts Guys) www.barneveldimp.com

·
Super Moderator
3,485 Posts
Welcome aboard DubyaB !!! Great to have you here. Congratulations on your 444's. Please post some pics when you're able to.

Enjoy the site
Capt Dan

·
Administrator
8,137 Posts
:canada: Welcome new guy :wave:
Sure glad to have ya here at CCI. :goodpost::+1:
WOW you found yourself two 444 that's just a great pick up. :446::446:
There great year round units, I have a few 444's myself there one of the best garden tractors out there:letitsnow:
Keep reading there is tons of info on this site, plus great members to help with any questions you may have :drinkbuddies:
Please enjoy your time here and thanks for joining our group. :thumbup:

bigman :usa2:

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,021 Posts
Two 444's WOW! That's quite the find DubyaB. It would be great to see some pics when you can post them. Keep the posts coming, were always glad to hear from the members builds.

Keep the Peace :trink:
Harry

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thx fellas, here they are in all their glory lol. I got all pictured plus two Case snow blowers and a Case blade for $1000 not bad for here I think. The red guy runs good now that I got all of Bills good parts into it! The tan model weelll lol....
20201012_161927.jpg 20201012_161943.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,627 Posts
:wave: Hello DubyaB,and welcome to the group :wave:

You may have noticed we like pictures :wink: Here's a link to help with uploading them.
Image Upload Help

If you have not found the manuals yet, click on "Forum" above then scroll down to the "Technical library". You will need the PIN (serial)#. The tag should be on the steering tower facing the seat.

:cheers:
Gordy

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Sweet!! I see you got the old school Hyd PTO valve.. the two tone looks like a 71 or 72 the orange one probably a 79-82 model based on the decals

Welcome!

Dave

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet!! I see you got the old school Hyd PTO valve.. the two tone looks like a 71 or 72 the orange one probably a 79-82 model based on the decals

Welcome!

Dave
Ya I was hoping to use it on the newer machine, it's a 1980. That possible anyone know??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts