Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
What can I say, Alex? We are glad that there are people like yourself who choose to join forums. Welcome to our site.

After all...........it takes two to Tango. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :trink:

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Aaday04 said:
Just wanna say im glad there is forums on the internet. I learn alot from them and enjoy helping out when i can. Thanks Alex
Alex welcome to the site, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: This is the best site on planet earth to learn more about CCI tractors and get any help you may need. :mowlawn: Recommend that you visit the FAQs and Technical Library.If you don't mind me asking are you looking to get into the CCI tractors or are you a new owner? In any case, please feel at home here, we have a great membership. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Aaday04 said:
Thanks guys, i actually just got a case 224 from my grandpa that he had bought at an estate sale. Just tryin to get it back into top operating order. Thanks
Alex: the Case 224 is an awesome tractor! :thumbsup: Congratulations on your new tractor. Would love to see some pictures.
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.