Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
I was a Simplicity/Allis Chalmers/Homelite collector for a while, then I parted with all of that stuff, sold the big house and moved after my wife died suddenly in 2018.
Well, now it's three years later, I wanted something to plow with. I found a very nice Case 224 not far away from New Ringgold, PA, 17960. It came with a deck and plow, but it turns out the plow is for a Simplicity. So I need a snap fast plow if anyone has one. I'd be glad to trade the Simplicity 46" plow for it, or just cash outright. The Simplicity plow looks as though it was barely, if ever, used. (Prolly cuz it don't fit on the Case!) So far, I like the Case, it appears to be a bit tougher than Simplicitys of around the same years.

·
Administrator
8,296 Posts
HI Bob
Welcome to CCI. were all about the Case tractor brands ⭐💪
Sure sorry about the loss of your wife, I'm in that boat too we made it almost the 40 year mark and I miss her everyday and it's been ruff carrying on with out her :unsure:
As far as the blades go the smaller blade is what comes on the Case lo/pro tractors there easier to find and less money
You can check the blade you can use in the WHAT FITs Chart oh ya the mothership has not added it yet :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::poop:
it use to be in the header on any page 🤡
If you have the snap/fast pins on the front any of these blades fit like the 220/ 222 /224/ 226 same for the Ingersoll lo/pro unit's (y)
PLEASE Enjoy your time here do some reading and learning about these great rebuildable tractors 👀
Were here to help each other and we can't do much with the people that own the site there here just to make the big bucks :LOL:

bigman ☮

·
Administrator
2,813 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 👍
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Welcome.

Before I had my first Case, (I now have 3) I had a Cub Cadet. I had more time than money so the free Cub with a blown engine got a used replacement engine. Then the scrap yard supplied a Bolens blade lift system and a John Deere blade. It took a bit of fabrication to make it all work but man did that machine move snow for many years.

You may want to list your Simplicity blade of FB and Craigslist to find a buyer. Also check on this site, FB and CL for a used blade to fit your Case. They are out there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts