Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While studying Case Ingersoll tractors on various forums I found this site thru the guidance of Tom Arnold a.k.a. hydriv. I'm a union carpenter/millwright/pile driver. I've been running gravely 2 wheel tractors for 35 years. I recently decided to get a 4 wheeled garden tractor & after a lot of research I decided on the case line. After an enlightening exchange of e-mails with Tom I just found a model 446 with a 44" deck. I'll have the tractor here on Thursday & will take some photos & post them. Anyway I'm glad that this forum is here & I'll do my best to be a contributing member. I'd also like to publicly thank Tom Arnold for his patience & guidance.
current equipment list:
Gravely mod. 5665/Gravely mod. 10A/Gravely mod. 5260
Gravely attachments:
1-30" brush hog, 1 40" finish mower, 2 tillers, 2-rotary plows, 1-4' blade, 3-harrows,2-30" mower decks, 2 sulkys
Case mod. 446
Case attachments:
brinly mow board plow, dbl gang disc, harrow.

G

·
Hi Rober. Welcome to the forum. I'm new a member myself and a fellow Missourian. I actually studied up on this forum before I introduced myself and I'm convinced that this is the place to be for Case/Ingersoll tractors.

Hopefully you've received a little more rain over there by St. Louis than what we have had here, next door to Branson. I don't have my tractor yet, but everything is so burnt out here, I wouldn't even have got to use it if I did!

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Rober: Welcome to the site, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: Congratulations on the 446! Your gonna like your 446! :thumbsup: Please feel at home on the site, we have a great membership. Be sure to check out the Technical Library and FAQs. Look forward to talking on site. :thumbsup: :222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.