Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I’m from MA. Just picked up a Ingersoll 3014 last week. I am new to ingersoll tractors. I like older tractors and well bought one. Just been checking out the forums and trying to learn as much as I can about them. My profile pic is the 3014 tractor I got.

·
Administrator
2,784 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> How to add location to your profile.

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 👍
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Welcome.
Also from Mass. this is a great place for questions and to gain knowledge.
That tractor will last a lifetime
The only downside to these tractors is it’s hard to only own one.

·
Super Moderator
3,543 Posts
Welcome aboard 3014 !!! Congratulations, that's a nice looking tractor and blower you picked up.

Enjoy the site
Capt Dan

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Where did you find such a nice tractor in Mass? I search daily for case/ingersoll tractors. Not to purchase but to keep a idea at what is out there.
Any idea what your second tractor will be used for? Lol
Need a snow blower? Just buy a whole second tractor for your snow blowing needs.

I have a odessey it is a stripped down version of the 3014 and it’s a great tractor

·
Administrator
2,784 Posts
Welcome

Tips for newcomers...

Please go to your member profile and list your location. This helps when you want to price, sell, or buy something.

Detailed instructions can be found here --> How to add location to your profile.

Please resist the temptation to 'Look with your mouth'. 👍
The search box is on the TOP of every page.

Please take the time to at least scan the titles of the Frequently Asked Questions before you ask one of them.

Visit the technical library and see what a wide range type of information is available there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Welcome to the CCI site, it's a great place to learn about your tractor. Lots of helpful members here as well as several dealers who can offer new OEM parts and supply technical support.

Glad to have you as a new member,

Bob
www.casegardentractorparts.com
[email protected]
(815)286-3920
Thank you
Where did you find such a nice tractor in Mass? I search daily for case/ingersoll tractors. Not to purchase but to keep a idea at what is out there.
Any idea what your second tractor will be used for? Lol
Need a snow blower? Just buy a whole second tractor for your snow blowing needs.

I have a odessey it is a stripped down version of the 3014 and it’s a great tractor
Facebook Marketplace is where I found the Ingersoll tractor.

·
Site sponsor, Parts Dealer
3,052 Posts
Hello & Welcome, Congrats on the 3014, great machine!! We are all here to help out. Call us or PM us anytime if we could help out. Take Care From Bill & Charlie at Barneveld Imp. 608-924-1662

·
Administrator
1973 Case 444, 1974 Case 644, 1976 Case 446, 1977 Case 646
2,239 Posts
Welcome to the forum 3014. Nice looking tractor you have there. You probably have already noticed the manuals on the site and the Dealers to help in souring parts. Any other questions come to mind, please post them and someone will answer you back. Good luck in keeping your 3014 running fine.

Keep the Peace
Harry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts