Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been lurking for a while. I've restored 3 Farmall H's, two JD H's, a JD LA and an AC B over the years. Currently own none of them but do have a Cub 1450 and a 123. The 1450 was bought new by my Dad in 1974. I also have a '46 Packard Clipper waiting it's turn in the garage.

I like the Case/Ingersoll tractor and will buy one when the right one comes around. I'm here to learn. I use my Cubs to plow snow, my garden, and mow ... 1 acre. I have a snow blade, rototiller, 50 inch deck and 2 carts.

Thanks ... Grant, Grand Blanc

·
Banned
12,618 Posts
Thanks for joining and thanks for introducing yourself. When the time comes for restoration on a Case, I hope that you will be active in the various forums or even create your own thread on the work in the Restoration forum.

:thumbsup:

·
Administrator
8,013 Posts
Grant: Welcome, we're glad you came in for an introduction and we're glad you joined the forum! :usa: :usa: :usa: One of my best friends has a Farmall H, sweet tractor. Love those Allis Bs too! Cub Cadets are nice GTs. So you have come to the right place! Hopefully we can help you get behind the wheel of a CCI tractor! Be sure to check the classifieds every day on the Forum. We look forward to talking with you on the site! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.