Case Colt Ingersoll Tractors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy. Before April, I had never heard of an Ingersoll Garden Tractor. It was not until I purchased my first house near Grand Rapids that had a non-starting 1988 Ingersoll Hydrive 448 tractor in the barn that I saw such a tractor. I was very much intrigued by the tractor and I spent a weekend getting back into a running and mowing condition. The tractor only had a N46 mower deck and no other attachments. I struggled with the PTO disengaging for a day or so until I had the clutch interference adjusted properly. Now, I am looking to learn more about this tractor and the attachments that are available for it.

·
Administrator
8,002 Posts
Gregg welcome to the site, we're glad you joined! :usa: :usa: :usa: Nice barn find! What a great way to get involved with the best GTs on planet earth. :thumbsup: You will get the help your need here. I would recommend you first check out the Technical Library and FAQs. Would love to see some pictures! You realize hanging around here may cause more tractors to find their way into your barn! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :sidelaugh:
:222: :446: Best Regards, Rich

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.